Flooter - Broncolor
Having a large Fresnel lens, the broncolor Flooter is the classic spotlight as known from cinematic photography. Mood and atmosphere are brought into a scene by hard, dramatic lighting and the light angle can be adjusted with a crank handle in the range of 15° to 80°.
Due to the circular form as well as the size of the Fresnel lens this light shaper perfectly imitates sunlight in the studio.
The Flooter is ideal in the sector of object photography, for larger set-ups such as for cars, furniture, industrial products, kitchen furnishings, bathrooms, etc.
Its light characteristics can also be utilised in fashion photography. Here, the broncolor Flooter can be fitted with a honeycomb grid to set light effects rich in contrast and with barn doors to control the light spread.
- f-stop at 2 m (6 1/2 ft) distance, 100 ISO, with 3200 J: 90 2/10
- incl. fixing bracket
- incl. mat protecting glass
- Fresnel lens
- light angle adjustment range 15 – 80°
- for Pulso G, Unilite, MobiLED, Siros and LED F160
- dimensions 24 x 46 x 51 cm (9.4 x 18 x 20.5”)
- weight 8.9 kg (19.6 lbs)